3. Complete the Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews course (or an equivalent).
4. Complete Goal Setting and Time Management Training.
5. Complete Venturing Crew Officer Orientation.
6. Participate in service activities totaling at least 24 hours. Up to half of the service may be delivered personally; the rest must be delivered through crew service activities.
7. Complete a structured personal reflection, and use this reflection and what you learned from the process to prepare for goal setting and as part of your Discovery Award advisor conference. Explore one of the following realms: "Adventures of Faith", "Adventures of Self", and "Adventures of Others".
8. In consultation with your advisor, establish at least one personal goal, and achieve it. The goal should be grounded in the realm you explored in Personal Growth requirement 7.
9. Since earning the Venturing Award, participate in a conference with your advisor.* As a part of this conference, discuss with your Advisor the challenges you faced and what you learned in fulfilling Personal Growth requirements 7 and 8.
10. After your Advisor conference, successfully complete a crew board of review.
The adventure of participating with the crew unfolds, and each Venturer begins to discover his or her interests and talents. As the Discovery Award recipients develop new skills and competencies, their eyes are opened, and the world expands for them.