- Participate in a crew activity outside of a crew meeting.
Participate in an interview conducted by your crew president and your advisor. Possible questions you might ask about your crew may include:
- How often does the crew meet?
- What kinds of things does the crew do?
- What is the biggest adventure the crew has taken in recent years?
- How much does it cost to participate?
- What sort of fundraising does the crew do?
- Who are the other members of the crew that I might know?
- What is Venturing's connection with Scouting?
- How do I fit Venturing into a busy life?
- What makes this crew different from others in the area?
- What keeps other crew members coming back?
- Complete Personal Safety Awareness Training.
- State intention to join the crew during a crew induction ceremony (Example).
You may purchase the hard-copy Venturing handbook from scoutstuff.org or the digital version from amazon.com.
AWARDS TRACKING SHEET